RE: [abc-users] -O3 runtime error

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 15:14:42 BST

Well, best would be to download an up-to-date paddle version and stick
it on your classpath *before* your abc jar file(s). I don't think you
can override the commandline settings for the analysis in abc. But this
will change in the next release (soon!), because we just opened up the
way to plug in whole program analyses into abc.

You can get paddle from here:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~olhota/build/

Eric

polyglot.util.InternalCompilerError: