RE: [abc-users] tracematches examples

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@MAIL.MCGILL.CA>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 16:44:02 BST

Hi.

No, I think those particular tracematches are not online. However you
can just copy/paste them and they should work. We *do* however have a
set of example tracematches online in our benchmark distribution:

http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/benchmarks

It contains also some of the examples mentioned in the OOPSLA paper.
Beware that the benchmark package is rather large.

Eric