Re: your mail

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Liang Guo wrote:

> Hi, Raja,
>
> Thanks for your advice on the momory problem. I think it is
> ok now. Another problem for bothering you guys. :-)
>
> When I run my slicer on some benchmarks, I got some
> runtime exceptions of "Cannot locate class files", some
> cases are for the java base classes, and one is for the
> "ca.mcgill.sable.util.List".
>
> Please give me your thoughts on this problem. I really
> appreciate your helps.

After untarring the packages, as Raja suggested, don't forget to add them
to your classpath!  In particular, the ca.mcgill.sable.util.* packages are
from SableUtil.  (The SableUtil collections will disappear in Release 1,
replaced by the use of java.util.* collections).  You need to make sure
that your class path includes SableUtil (unjarred) and also the JDK
libraries (also unjarred).

pat