thanks for your help

Dear Soot Hackers,
  As Liang Guo's advisor, I want to sincerely thank you for all the
time you are spending in helping us out on moving to new versions of
sable and java.   We have been developing a  program analysis
infrastructure targetted towards  aiding software development process
and have made a lot of progress in last 8 months.  Needless to say, we
would not have been able to  do our research w/o the available
software from you and all the help you have given.

  If you are passing through Delaware in US,  please contact me
as I owe you  several  dinners. In the mean time, I can just
show you my sincere appreciation.

 A BIG THANKS !!

 -- gagan