Re: Bugs in Soot (fwd)

> Hi,
>      has anyone developped peephole patterns for SOOT?
I don't think so.

> How about migrating the best ones of 520 from JOOS to SOOT? And then are
they
> applicable to javac generated code?
That is a nice idea. However, the peephole contest won't make any sense of
you can get the patterns with Soot :-) . Laurie should decide if we do it.
In principle, the patterns should be applicable to any code. That is a
requirement of the peephole contest. However, I am sure that there are some
patterns which are specific to joos. These ones should have been discarded
by the TA, but who knows?

Regards,
Fabien

--