Jimplification error

Hi, I have a following strange problem:
I run Soot on a .class file (I attach a .java file) which produces a .jimple file.
(java soot.Main --app --soot-class-path .... --jimple -p jb use-original-names -p jb pack-locals MapTest)
Now I run Soot with --src-prec jimple option, but Soot's lexer throws an exception (apparently it doesn't accept the '#' char,which is present in the .jimple file).
Do you have any idea how it can be fixed ?
Thanks,
Alex.
P.S.
Pay attention to the fact that in order to get the error Soot have to be invoked with -p jb use-original-names -p jb pack-locals
otherwise no error occurs.

MapTest.java