question about InvokeExpr

Hi -

I have a question about the InvokeExpr class.  The methods that it
provides provides access to 1) the method that is called 2) the return
type of the called method and 3) the arguments passed to the method.  I am
interested in knowing what object instance this method is operating on,
i.e.,

interfaceinvoke r1.<A: java.lang.String foo()>()

I want to know that foo is being applied to r1.

Right now I am going to have to call toString() on the InvokeExpr and do
some simple parsing to do this.

Is there a reason why there is not access to the object part of the
InvokeExpr?

Thanks in advance!

Vincit omnia veritas.
Sapere audi.