Inner Classes???

Good Afternoon (or whatever),

I was wondering, is there any way of creating an inner class of a class?
I could not find any method in SootClass to do this, and was wondering
if there was any secret incantation I could perform, as I kinda would
like to do this...

Or do I have to do this the hard way and declare the inner class as
"Outer class$Inner class"?

Thinking about it, I suppose it makes sense that there is no specific
way of making inner classes, as they are of course represented in
different fiiles, and thus pretty separate from each other..

Comments and abuse appreciated

Andreas

--
Andreas Martens, DoC, Imperial College