Re: another newbie question :-)

Weird,

My initial assumption that they are stored in Fields is probably
correct, but the reason that I posed this question was that I didn't get
anything when I used getFields() on the SootClass.   I just tested the
getFieldCount() and it returned 1, but the Chain returned by getFields()
has size 0... Do I need to do anything else to get them into the
chain???

Cheers

andreas

--