Re: Original names; was: Assignment statement isn't parsing

Nathan Kitchen <kitchen@et.byu.edu> wrote:
> I disabled every transformer and passed in the option
> 'use-original-names' so that soot.coffi.Util would use faithful naming
> (command line: java soot.Main --soot-classpath
> .:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar -p jb use-original-names -p jb verbatim -j
> A).  This is the result I get:

I think you missed Pat's email about the splitter.  I added "-p jb
no-splitting" and it seemed to produce the desired output.  Either
way, I'm not sure I see what the problem was with the original
output...

> public class A extends java.lang.Object
> {
>      void run()
>      {
>          .unknown this, $stack0, e, l1;
>
>          this := @this;
>          $stack0 = 0;
>          e = $stack0;
>          $stack0 = this;
>          $stack0 = $stack0.calc();
>          l1 = $stack0;
>          return;
>      }

I get this:

    void run()
    {
        .unknown l0, $stack0, l1;

        l0 := @this: A;
        $stack0 = 0;
        l1 = $stack0;
        $stack0 = l0;
        $stack0 = virtualinvoke $stack0.<A: int calc()>();
        l1 = $stack0;
        return;
    }

Later,