Re: erroneous casts

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 02:37:44PM -0500, Feng QIAN wrote:
> Can you send a copy of your generated Jimple file, jasmin file, and byte
> code to us? For example, just set the output to be jimple, jasmin or
> classfile.

The problem seems to have disappeared for now (because of changes that
don't seem to relate to the casts). I will send you the generated code
the next time the bug turns up.

Thanks.

--
A|R|G arao@resnet.gatech.edu | MATH/CS
n|a|T /That young girl is one of the least benightedly unintelligent
u|o|* /organic life forms it has been my profound lack of pleasure not
p|*|* /to be able to avoid meeting. -Marvin