J2ME CLDC

Hello,

I have run into problems trying to use Soot with J2ME CLDC classes. Soot
gives up as follows: (I am using a Nokia's example)

java soot.Main --soot-classpath C:\Nokia_Developers_Suite\Emulators\No
kia_6310i_MIDP_SDK_Beta_0_1\lib;.\ -J example.delivery.DeliveryMIDlet
Soot started on Thu Jan 17 12:15:17 GMT 2002
Transforming example.delivery.DeliveryMIDlet...
Aborting: can't find classfilejava.lang.Cloneable

I believe this problem has to do with the fact that java.lang.Cloneable
interface is not part of the J2ME CLDC API. Looking at the Soot source,
package soot.jimple.toolkits.typing has a number of classes which do special
things to class with the Cloneable interface. It seems to throw a dummy
since the Cloneable interface is not defined in the --soot-classpath.

Has anyone come across this problem before? Is there any suggestion how I
could fix it (or go around it)?

Kind regards,
Stephen Cheng