Patch to handle J2ME classes

> I don't think anyone has run into this problem before.  You're going to
> have to hack the type inference so that it doesn't use Cloneable anymore;
> you should be able to just clone it all out (since nothing is Cloneable).

I have made some changes to Soot to handle J2ME. Included are the five files
patched (based on 1.2.2.dev41). I have not extensively tested the changes. I
have tried:
-generating jimp, jimple from J2ME class files
-generating class files back from jimple

A new command line option has been added. This option must be turned on if
you are dealing with J2ME classes, or jimple.
-m or -j2me : ignores java.lang.Cloneable and java.lang.serializable

It would be great if the next release could incorporate the change.

Kind regards,
Stephen Cheng

j2mePatch.zip