Re: Soot release date

Feng recently updated the web page:

    We plan the following releases for the near future:
        * Version 1.2.3, to be released in the middle of May, will
          incorporate bug-fixes and improvements made since release 1.2.2.
        * Several new features will be included in our next major release,
          1.3.0, which is scheduled for the end of the summer.

Ondrej