Soot release 1.2.3 is ready!

Dear Soot users,

We are pleased to announce that Soot version 1.2.3 is now ready at:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/

Version 1.2.3 has many bug fixes since the last release, 1.2.2, and
several new features are included in this release. We highlight a few of
them:

1. memory usage improvements,
2. re-implementation of PRE,
3. utility classes for producing DOT graphs of CFGs,
4. new option "-A LineNumber" for preserving line number tables.

More changes are documented in the CHANGES file:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/CHANGES

In the near future, we would like to hear from you about your comments
and experience using Soot. Finally, we thank you, our users, for your
support of Soot, active discussions in the mailing list, and many
contributions to the project.

Best Regards,

Feng Qian
Sable Research Group, McGill University