Re: class ThisRef

In addition to Ondrej's notes, caseThisRef method is used in a "Switch"
pattern, simulating switch/case by types.

Cheers,
Feng
Feng Qian                                       fqian@sable.mcgill.ca
Sable Research Group                       http://www.sable.mcgill.ca
School of Computer Science, McGill University        Montreal, Canada