Line numbers

Hi!

For the static analysis tool we are developing, we want to link the
source view of a class somehow to the jimple representation so that the
user can for instance highlight a certain method and then can start a
request to get all its callers. So I think it is essential to allocate
the source code line numbers somehow to the appropriate section of
bytecode. I am sure, the bytecode includes line number information. Do
the Jimple represenation and InvokeGraph include that as well? If not,
can you consider other or maybe even better methods to resolve such a
query on the source code?

Thank you very much,

Eric Bodden
CS-DIP full time student @ University of Kent at Canterbury
UKC internal phone: 5095
ICQ UIN: 12656220, secure mail on demand
Website: http://www.bodden.de