Are you (or have you) used Soot - please answer

We are compiling a list of projects (teaching and/or research) that
have used Soot.   Please send us a brief message telling us what
you have done with Soot and if possible include a URL to any work
that uses Soot.

We would really appreciate hearing from you.  By showing that Soot
has been used by many people it helps our chances for further funding
for this and similar projects.

Thanks, Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science       |
| McGill University                                           |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building      tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street                  fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7               hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA                  http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |