Small line number problem

Hi!

I have a small problem with resolving line numbers particular statements
as e.g.:
	variable = toki.hear();
(an assignment with method call in evaluation part).
The problem is: If "variable" is a field of the current class, then the
unit corresponding to this method call will return tne line number of
this call. But if "variable" is a local variable instead, it will return
the linenumber of the assignment, which corresponds to the bytecode line
where "astore" is invoked on the JVM. So I think this is not really
consistent. Do you know how I could change that (or at least a
workaround).

Thanks,

Eric Bodden
CS-DIP full time student @ University of Kent at Canterbury
UKC internal phone: 5095
ICQ UIN: 12656220, secure mail on demand
Website: http://www.bodden.de