pointers from locals to uses and definitions

Hi,

Given a local in the Chain of Locals obtained from Body.getLocals(), I would like to know all the uses and defs of that Local within the Body. Is this easily done? I can't seem to find appropriate methods in the API.

So far, the best I can see is to call Body.getUseAndDefBoxes(), and then compare every Value against each Local in the Chain and if see if they match. Which is kind of n^2 looking to me . . .

Cheers,
Chris