Method not found although apparently exists

Hi!

Today I tested my application o a solaris system and got the following
RuntimeException during CHA (including all context classes which were
tagged as library classes for VTA preparation):

java.lang.RuntimeException: Class
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory doesn't have method
setIgnoringElementContentWhitespace([boolean]) : void; failed to resolve
in superclasses and interfaces
        at soot.SootClass.getMethod(SootClass.java:436)
        at soot.coffi.CFG.generateJimple(CFG.java:4424)
        at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1436)
        at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1099)
        at
soot.coffi.CoffiMethodSource.getBody(CoffiMethodSource.java:98)
        at soot.SootMethod.getBodyFromMethodSource(SootMethod.java:89)
        at soot.SootMethod.retrieveActiveBody(SootMethod.java:311)
        at
soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.ClassHierarchyAnalysis.newInvokeGraph(ClassH
ierarchyAnalysis.java:77)
        at
soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.ClassHierarchyAnalysis.newInvokeGraph(ClassH
ierarchyAnalysis.java:43)

First I though that probably the JRE would not be complete or something
but indeed javap gives me:
	public void setIgnoringElementContentWhitespace(boolean);
for the class javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.

So how can it be that the method is not found?
I have the class file attached.

Second questions:
When such an error occurs, is it possible to let SOOT somehow ignore
this error and to tel it something like "OK, continue anyway!" ? Or is
no CHA possible with such an error.

Thanks,

Eric Bodden
CS-DIP full time student @ University of Kent at Canterbury
UKC internal phone: 5095
ICQ UIN: 12656220, secure mail on demand
Website: http://www.bodden.de