Re: implementation dependent bytecodes

Okay, I can do so, I was just looking for the easiest solution for now.  But if Soot doesn't already support the impdep1/impdep2 bytecodes then it probably _is_ easiest to use attributes.

Cheers,
Chris

P.S.  Etienne, the bytecode specifications I just sent you are still valid, but they would get inserted only as a result of reading attributes.

P.P.S.  I don't care about other VM's because SableVM is the best!!!  (j/k -- your point makes sense)