Using Dava

I have a few questions about dava usage:

- How do I generate an AST from the body of a given method?

- AST seems to use grimp. Can I get the jimple representations of these
  instructions? Most of my program uses jimple-based analysis.

Thanks,
Ankush

"No trees were killed in the creation of this email :
however, a vast number of electrons were incredibly inconvenienced."

Ankush Varma
Ph.D. Student / Graduate Research Assistant
DSP-CAD Research Group
University of Maryland, College Park.

email:
ankush@eng.umd.edu
not_ankush@yahoo.com

Home: 301-439-0438           Office: 301-405-3089