problem in spark command line options

hi,
I am facing the following error when i run Spark from commandline. could anyone please tell me where am i wrong.

At Command line I give :

java soot.Main -a --app -p wjtp.Spark dumpHTML:true,disabled:false hello

The following is the output i get :
Soot started on Mon Apr 14 15:16:02 EDT 2003
[Spark] Pointer Assignment Graph in 99.1 seconds.
[Spark] Type masks in 5.9 seconds.
[Spark] Pointer Graph simplified in 64.3 seconds.
[Spark] Propagation in 149.2 seconds.
[Spark] Solution found in 214.2 seconds.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>

Is there some other option that i also need to include so as to reduce the memory usage. I have 128MB RAM.
It gives me a similar error if i include the onFlyCallGraph option as well. Just that in this case it gives out an exception after the pointer graph simplification itself.

Shall be highly obliged if someone could help.

Regards,
Nikhil

Do you Yahoo!?