Re: Side-Effect Analysis

Most of the code for the side-effect analysis is in the
soot.jimple.toolkits.pointer package. However, in the latest released
version of Soot, there is no way to enable it using just command-line
switches; you need a custom main class. This is because the format of
the side-effect attributes may still change. In the development version
of Soot and the upcoming 2.0 release, the side-effect analysis and the
code to encode it in attributes is all included and can be switched on
with a command-line switch.

Ondrej