Spark : interprated AllocNode.NewExpr results with table

Hello,

With Spark I can identificate the new Expr corresponding to the local pointer
on an invoke expr ( p.m() ) and identificate singlely an object (with
limits).

but how identificate singlely a new Expr with a table pointer new Expr in a
for instruction ?

example :
-----------------------------
1	p[] p= new P[10];

2	for(i=0 ; i < 10 ; i++){
3		p[i] = new P();
4	}

5	p[4].m();

----------------------------

in spark, when I analyse the line 5, I suppose that it will give me the new
Expr : new P() : contained in line 3 for result.

But here, I can't say if this object created with this new P() is the object
p[4] or p[2] p[X]. Here I can't identificate singlely an Instance (staticly).

Can you help me for this case ? Do you know some works do on my problem ? Can
I resolve it with Spark ?

Thant you

--

Cordialement,

	Massol Christophe
Stagiaire Projet OASIS
[049238 7558]

 Etudiant en maîtrise MIAGE à l'université de Nice

 Tel: 06 12 53 72 44
 Adresse: 217 bd de la madeleine
 06000 Nice