Re: How to deal with implicit call in Spark?

It is not a fault of the Spark. The side effect of native methods are
simulated in soot/jimple/toolkits/pointer/nativemethods, for example,
AccessController.doPrivileged is simulated in
JavaSecurityAccessControllerNative.java. The return variable of
doPrivileged is assigned a least object:
NativeHelper.assignObjectTo(returnVar, Environment.v().getLeastObject());

I am not sure if this addresses your concern?

Cheers,
-- Feng