JAnalyzer

Hi!

Just wanted to tell you that we have released our static analysis tool
Janalyzer, which we developed using SOOT as a university project. The
program is still being developed further at Sourceforge but however we
have released a first stable version.
Suggestions are always welcome as well as volunteers to help with
further coding. We also thought about integrating that into an IDE like
Eclipse. Now I got to know that SOOT already is being integrated there.
What do you think - would it be worthwhile adding graph display like we
provide it in our tool?

Cheers,

Eric Bodden
CS-DIP full time student @ University of Kent at Canterbury