Re: soot xml output

The XML output code relied on a number of things in Soot that have
changed. In particular, it relied on VTA, which was replaced by Spark,
and on the old IR output code, which was re-written.

The XML output code could be updated to reflect these changes, but this
has not been done. David Eng, who wrote the XML output code, is no
longer working on Soot, and he has not made available his XSLT files
that process the XML output. Aside from him, we had not heard of anyone
intending to use the XML output.

Ondrej