Re: Eclipse - Method call hierarchy

There was a plugin that looked like this from some third party.  My guess
is that they've either taken that plugin, or its idea.  It's probably just
Class Hierarchy Analysis done by the compiler --- so less sophisticated
than Soot.  But this is all speculation on my part:  if someone knows
something concrete I'd like to hear it.

Cheers,
Derek.