New impl. of method call analysis

Hi!

I am currently planning to implement an Eclipse plugin, extending the given SOOT plugin in such a way that a call graph can be built, which then again can be queried through a popup menu in the editor to finally retrieve a visual representation of the invoke graph (probably you remember our standalone application at http://janalyzer.bodden.de which does exactly the same).
Since the SOOT plugin fior Eclipse uses the latest SOOT version, which I think is a good progress, I now have some questions about how the interface changed regarding call graph production. In earlier versions I was basically performing:
--
     InvokeGraph callGraph = ClassHierarchyAnalysis.newInvokeGraph();
     Scene.v().setActiveInvokeGraph( callGraph );

Thank you very much,
Eric Bodden

--
Eric Bodden
IBM Java Performance Laboratory, Hursley, UK