SPARK option set

Hi!

I am currently about to use SPARK using the API and not soot.Main etc. So I
came across the class SparkOptions and I don't really understand how it
works. My current code is:
--
List paths = new LinkedList();
paths.add(projectPath);
Options.v().set_process_dir(paths);
Options.v().set_soot_classpath(getSootClasspath().getSootClasspath()+getSoot
Classpath().getSeparator()+getProcess_path());
Scene.v().loadNecessaryClasses();
PointsToAnalysis spark = new PAG(new SparkOptions(new HashMap()));
CallGraphBuilder builder = new CallGraphBuilder(spark);
builder.build();
CallGraph graph = builder.getCallGraph();
System.out.println(graph);
--
But I always get the message:
--