Source File again

There have been some disscussion about source file tag  on this list while
no clear conclusion.  Has some one implemented this?

I think the right place to put the tag is SootClass instead of method or
unit.  I tried to find the place to the code so i focused on the loading of
a class. It seems to me reading of class attributes is done in

soot.coffi.ClassFile.loadClassFile(InputStream). the attributes are then put
into some public attributes of ClassFile

But I can't put the code into that method because I have no access to
SootClass there.  And I found there are several call sites of the above
function in soot.coffi.Util located in different methods.

Could you tell me which one is on the critical path of loading a class?

Thanks