Re: import statements generated by dava make ambiguity of class ref.

Laurie Hendren wrote:

Yes, I believe that is a weakness in the decompiler. Would you like
to submit a patch so that it can do something more accurate.

It seems to me that it is difficult to generate import statements with wild card from
a class file scine all classes are refered by fully qualified name (i.e. with packages )
in it. Otherwise we have to inspect whole tree of packages that would be imported.

So the easiest solution for this problem would be refering all classes by its fully qualified
name and avoiding use of import statements in the generated java codes, right ?

If you agree with me on this solution, I'll try to make a patch for it.

Haruyuki Kawabe