error in CFG while building CallGraph

Hi,

I'm trying to build to CallGraph with Soot-2.0.1 as a preminiary step to
trimming it. As a first step, I'm trying to use CHA rather than spark.
=-==
       Scene.v().setMainClass(source);

        Map sootOptions = new Hashtable();
        sootOptions.put("vta", "true");
        sootOptions.put("on-fly-cg", "false");
        sootOptions.put("enabled", "true");
        sootOptions.put("set-impl", "double");
        sootOptions.put("verbose", "true");

        CHATransformer.v().transform("cg.cha", sootOptions);
=-==

But I get the following error:

===
[Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete, use the
verbose option to the cg phase.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception range does not
coincide with jimple instructions
        at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1506)
        at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1099)
        at soot.coffi.CoffiMethodSource.getBody(CoffiMethodSource.java:98)
        at soot.SootMethod.getBodyFromMethodSource(SootMethod.java:79)
        at soot.SootMethod.retrieveActiveBody(SootMethod.java:274)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CallGraphBuilder.processNewMethod(CallGraphBuilder.java:114)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CallGraphBuilder.processWorklist(CallGraphBuilder.java:93)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CallGraphBuilder.build(CallGraphBuilder.java:81)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CHATransformer.internalTransform(CHATransformer.java:43)
        at soot.SceneTransformer.transform(SceneTransformer.java:39)
        at ptolemy.copernicus.c.CallGraphPruner.<init>(CallGraphPruner.java:100)
===

Is this a known error? Should a different set of steps be followed? Any sample
code would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ankush

"No trees were killed in the creation of this email :
however, a vast number of electrons were incredibly inconvenienced."

Ankush Varma
Ph.D. Student / Graduate Research Assistant
Systems and Computer Architecture Research Group
University of Maryland, College Park.

email:
ankush@eng.umd.edu
not_ankush@yahoo.com

Home: 301-439-0438           Office: 301-405-3089