Re: java.lang.VerifyError trying to run soot

Eric Bodden wrote:
> > [example code...]
>
> Are you sure, you have only one, clean SOOT build in stalled on that
> machine. I remeber to have heard of such problems with ambiguous classes
> in the classpath. Anyway I think it's no Jikes problem but rather a SOOT
> problem considering the stack trace.

ARRGH!! Thank you..

Of course it turned out to be something stupid like that.. I had
"." in my CLASSPATH and forgot about a symlink to the old soot
classes that was in the work directory hidden among zillions of
other files..

Sorry for the noise..

-Archie

Archie Cobbs     *    Halloo Communications    *     http://www.halloo.com