Re: API Document of SOOT (ca.mcgill.sable.soot.*)?

The version I am using maybe 1 beta 4 (as what I see in the header of source files), dating 1998!
Actually, I can't use another version because I am modifying Bandera (version 0.3a2 - was built in 98, I guess) which uses the jimple from ca.mcgill.sable.soot.* and sablecc-2.9 (for grammar). If I take a newest version of Soot and sablecc, then I can't compile Bandera (because of differences of package hierachy as I explain before).

The reason I need soot document is that, I am modifying Bandera, Jimple (add new keywords, methods), so I have to search the relationships between classes in order to quickly access to the class that I wanted to modify. javadoc is the best tool to get the result. I dont actually need the explaination of source code!

Duy.
(Or probably I should generate javadoc from source codes I have)