Re: datarace detection

Dries Buytaert wrote:
Does any of you know about work that uses Soot as an analysis tool for
datarace detection?  I Google'd for it and searched the mailing list
archives but couldn't find anything.

Recently, I co-authored a paper which presented an analysis to aid improve precision of interference dependence for the purpose of slicing. A draft copy of this paper titled "Honing the Detection of Interference and Ready Dependence for Slicing Concurrent Java Programs" can be found at http://indus.projects.cis.ksu.edu/collaborations/papers.shtml. The implementation of the discussed analysis will be available in a couple of weeks as part of the Java slicer from the same project.

Hope the information helps,

--

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath,
Dept. Computing and Information Science,