Re: SootField referencing in a method body

Ondrej Lhotak wrote:

I am using a SceneTransformer to create a new Method (from an old one through a clone() ) and a new global Field (at the moment it's just a

By global field, do you mean a static field?

I meant static field. And what you've told me, did the trick. I also tried all the methods that you used before writing the mail, but not on the right objects (that Jimple.v(). ... was missing). Thanks a lot for the fast reply. I am working on a source-to-source transformation tool and I decided that the best level for me to do that is at the Jimple intermediate level. Great API, great functionality and it's well documented too. I would love to help you guys develop this thing further when I get more acustomed to it, after all, I'm just a beginner now...

Cheers,

Emil