Re: New instance of a class and specialinvoke for <init>

specialinvoke z2.<MyClass2: void <init>()>();

invoke generated. Does somebody have an idea how can I get this done? Method <init> is not a _real_ method and that's why I can't get it with z2(Handler).getMethod(*).

If your MyClass2 is compiled from Java source code, it will have an <init> method. You may need to load and support the class first, then you can get the <init> method.