RE: Incremental Callgraph built

This is not exactly what you want, but it's close: they compute partial
call graphs, but they don't change the program during analysis.

Gagan Agrawal, Jinqian Li, and Qi Su.  Evaluating a Demand Driven
Technique for Call Graph Construction.

Says here that this was published in CC 2000 and 2002.
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~agrawal/Projects/prog_analysis.html

I also have to point out this PLDI 2001 paper:

Frederic Vivien and Martin Rinard.  Incrementalized Pointer and Escape
Analysis.

http://www.cag.lcs.mit.edu/~rinard/paper/pldi01.pdf

pat