Re: Reverse control flow graph for control dependence

> Neil Walkinshaw <Neil.Walkinshaw@cis.strath.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I'm trying to use Soot to compute intra-procedural control dependencies
> > using Cytron's algorithm. According to this, I need to compute the
> > dominator tree on a reverse control flow graph. I have found the
> > soot.shimple.internal.analysis.DominatorTree class which accepts a

    Alternatively, you can modify the dominator classes to
    compute postdominance as a backwards flow analysis and then
    define the control dependence relation in terms of postdominance,
    as described in Ferrante, Ottenstein and Warren's paper on
    PDGs. It's slower than Cytron's method but IMO it's simpler
    to implement than constructing a reverse CFG.

    Manoj