Re: Reverse control flow graph for control dependence

Neil Walkinshaw <Neil.Walkinshaw@cis.strath.ac.uk> wrote:
> Thanks alot for your help. Very much appreciated. When iterating through
> each block to reverse the predecessors for the successors, you have
> Block.setPreds and Block.setSuccs. These are not public methods despite
> the fact that they are in the API. Is this on purpose? I could download

Probably it makes good sense for them to be for internal access.
However, I did go ahead and make these methods public a few months
ago. :-)

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/doc/soot/toolkits/graph/Block.html#setPreds(java.util.List)

So they should definitely be public in the latest release of Soot.
I presume you're using an older version...

Cheers,
Navin.