RE: Jimplifying entire library file?

>>>>> "leekw892" == Lee KyungWoo <leekw892@hotmail.com> writes:

    leekw892> 1.
    leekw892>
    leekw892> After modifying some code to put the entire classes
    leekw892> of rt.jar as the application class(Of course, I set
    leekw892> all the dependent jar(jce.jar, etc) files at the
    leekw892> classpath), I tried to jimplify the entire library
    leekw892> file of rt.jar(jdk1.4.1).but failed with the
    leekw892> following error.  This happend when jimplifying the
    leekw892> class "<sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl: int
    leekw892> read(java.nio.ByteBuffer)>"
    leekw892>
    leekw892> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception
    leekw892> range does not coincide with jimple instructions
    leekw892> at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1506)
    leekw892> at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1099)
    .
    .
    .

Which release of Soot are you running?  If you're running Soot
2.0.1, or earlier, switching to Soot 2.1.0 should fix your
problem 1.

Revision 1187 to soot.coffi.CFG, which was included in Soot
2.1.0, was introduced to fix this bug.  So if you're already running
2.1.0 and still seeing the "Exception range does not coincide"
message, I'll have to take a closer look at revision 1187.