Spark analysis of an unreachable method

Greetings --

In a (application) class I'm analyzing (which has several accessed
methods), there are several methods which are never called, but over
which I'd still like Spark pointer analysis done (these methods take no
parameters (with the exception of this), so parameters should not be an
issue); I've set cg's all-reachable option to true, to no avail.

Is there a way (either through options or through coding) to force Soot
to Spark-ify these methods (I haven't yet gone through the Spark code;
that's my next step)?

Thanks,
Algis R.

--