Re: glibj.zip with jikes rvm

For example, gnu/java/lang/CharData.class(or
java) in the glibj.zip has a couple of static string constant
definitions, but newly converted CharData.class has just static string
reference fields.

This is probably related to the bug we found a few days ago. Currently, the ConstValue attribute of a static field was lost when a class is converted to the soot internal representation. We had some discussion before, but didnot decide a solution yet.

The old mail thread about the bug:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/listarchives/soot-list/msg01167.html

Cheers,
Feng