RE: transformation declares java.lang.Object as super ofjava.lang.Object

owner-soot-list@sable.mcgill.ca <> wrote:

> $ java soot.Main -f jasmin java.lang.Object
>
> I see:
>
> .super java/lang/Object
>
> and this super declaration is causing the class not to load
> in SableVM.
>
> Is it something I should be taking care of, or is it a bug in Soot?
As it turned out in an earlier posting below, it seems to be that Soot makes
java.lang.Object and application class if it is found twice in the classpath
(maybe your setup is slightly wrong?) which causes the effect you mention.

HTH,

Eric Bodden
RWTH Aachen University
ICQ UIN: 12656220