Re: Inherited Methods

If you have a library of helper methods that you would like at add
to Soot,  then we would be very happy to do so.

Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, Computer Science, McGill University |
| Visiting Fellow, Oxford University Computing Laboratory,       |
| Wolfson Building, Parks Road         Fax: +44 (0) 1865 273839  |
| Oxford, UK  OX1 3QD    Tel: +44 1865 283551, 01865 283551 (UK) |
| hendren@cs.mcgill.ca       http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |