Newbie question regarding SourceLnPosTag

Hi,
   I have a question regarding the SourecLnPosTag. I am running soot on a
java file containing several class declarations. I pass the
"-keep-line-number" and "-src-prec java" options to soot.

However the SourceLnPosTag appears  only  in the Stmt's inside the methods
of the main class file. Now since the name of this class is the same as
the name of the file , it might be the case that the tag is only added to those classes
which are in a separate .java file. (Because of the src-prec java option)
Am I correct in this assumption? If not I would be glad if someone can tell me how to get this tag applied to
all the classes inside the same java file.

Thanks,
Ganeshan.