ConstantValueTag patch

FYI,

I've got a patch that adds support for "ConstantValueTag" tags in Soot.
These tags are associated with SootField's that are initialized with
constant values in the class files. Right now in Soot this information
is simply lost; this patch tries to address that problem.

This patch is part of a larger patch that also adds "SourceFileTag"
and "InnerClassTag" tags (also information currently lost with Soot),
plus a couple of other minor fixes (some of which are already in CVS;
this patch is against version 2.1.0).

Previously this patch was deemed not suitable because it only adds
support for reading these in, but does not add support to the jimple
language, parser, etc. for writing them out.

However, I'd like to request again that they (or some equivalent) be
added, on the simple principle that 1/2 of an implementation is better
than no implementation at all, and it doesn't look like a complete
implementation is in the works by anyone.

Moreover, I'm guessing these new tags would be useful to other folks
than just me. Do other folks have objections to adding them?

Thanks,
-Archie